Friday 6 December 2013

5th game vs Chaos Pact

El Presidenté
I first met Sherwin back in 2008 - I'd arranged a one-day Blood Bowl tournament and Sherwin came along to take part.  He's been coming to the club ever since and a good job too as he's now the Chelmsford Bunker Club President!  He's also a fearsome Chaos Dwarf coach - it was he who'd been giving me tactical advice on how to play with my team this season.  So, facing off against an experienced chaos dwarf player meant I wasn't confident how the game would go...

Technically, I don't think I did that much wrong - my issue was Sherwin's absolutely ridiculous dice!  We were using identical dice as it happened.  We both had the red NAF block dice and our league's CBBBL dice - his results just ended up better than mine were :)

We all get those games where you just have to grin and bear it - and this was mine.  Sherwin's team broke armour nearly every block and a lot of those caused injuries.  A lot of them.  When the game ended, I only had five players on the pitch and I was 3-0 down.

So - I'm glad that game is over and the only issues are a chaos dwarf with a -1 MV and another that's missing the next game alongside him.  I will be using a journeyman hobgoblin in the next game.  I think it's Wood Elves next...

Score - 3-0 loss

My team : 2 x bull centaurs, 6 x chaos dwarfs, 3 x hobgoblins, 1 x minotaur, 2 x rerolls, apothecary

Sherwin's team : 1 x minotaur, 1 x chaos ogre, 1 x chaos troll, 1 x dark elf renegade, 1 x skaven renegade, 1 x goblin renegade, 6 x marauders, 3 x rerolls, apothecary

No comments:

Post a Comment